Tuesday, May 5, 2020

As I turn 32 today I realize that I feel way older than that, but sometimes act like a teenager😄 One thing is for sure, every single day that goes by, I live it how they come. Living in the moment is what I do best. 32 years of learning, loving, laughing, playing, failing, getting back up, and keep going, feels good. I was reminded yesterday that I've surpassed my dads life time on this Earth. At first I was like, "that's a weird thing to be reminded of".. but then I was like (and even tho I don't "celebrate" my birthdays) that's quite the accomplishment. Dad was 31 when he left this Earth. However, I don't miss anything of the past at all. I'm just thankful to be here still enjoying that beautiful little family we've created with my wife. Thank you all who have taken 20 seconds of your day to wish me a Happy Birthday. Appreciate you all.


https://bit.ly/2zbHK1U

No comments:

Post a Comment